I might as well ride this wave of good cheer while it lasts. (I'm notorious for extreme passion in whatever emotion I'm currently experiencing. You might have noticed. But probably not.)
So, here is my current Top Ten: Heart Loves
10. A warm sunny spot on the soft grass that is just begging for a thick blanket, a book, and a cold margarita.
9. On that note: cold margaritas with fresh lime juice and Patron. No sour mix, please!!
8. Days when you look good, feel good, and all the world knows it.
7. People who are polite in traffic. Thank you!
6. Bums that don't ask me for money, a kiss, or demand anything from me in general. Copper John, in Atlanta: I love you!!! And thank you for my amazing bracelet, the excellent conversation, and your infective energy.
5. Food service industry workers who are pleasant and thoughtful. (The exact opposite: people who think they are too good for their jobs, and basically make everyone else suffer for it. Boooooo!!!!--and not in the good way that is my name.)
4. People who dance like no one is watching. I love you ALL! Even if you can't dance. Maybe especially if you can't dance. You rock.
3. People who are open and aren't afraid to show it. Human emotion is beautiful, terrifying, and completely awesome. (And that is "awesome" used in the dictionarial sense, not the dude-sense.)
2. Moments of good surprise. (Like a smile from the co-worker that is a notorious grump, or a laugh from the groaner, etc. I live for dichotomy.)
and drum roll for the Number One Heart Love of March 2008 is.....
1. People who live their lives honestly and full of passion. My word for the month is passion. Yay for PASSION.