7.09.2007

Ear Candy: Roads

I'm in a "Roads" mood.

This is still, after more than 12 years, my favorite song. Even now, when I'm listening to my iTunes and I hear the first couple of bars, I get goosebumps. I don't know why this song hits me so powerfully, but damn it hits home. It could easily be the anthem for my life.

Portishead, and Beth, completely rock my world. If you want to come over to my house for a jam session, this is almost always on the set list.

Here it is, set to scenes from "Equilibrium".



TK, can you tell me why you like that movie? I tried to like it, but just couldn't do it.

2 comments:

  1. Equilibrium rocks my world to this day. The action is beautiful, the premise is unique, and Christian Bale is my man crush.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaHA! I knew it was either you or TK. You know, I watched that movie with my manpiece, and honestly, I thought it was a pile of dung, aside from Bale. I just couldn't relate to any of the characters, and his transformation was way too subtle for me. I guess I'm just a bright flashing lights kind of girl.

    ReplyDelete

Spit it, betch!