And This is Where I Get Nice
Confoundit, Virgil! Ok, well, I did get some action yesterday at lunch, and seeing how I said that might be the "nice" option, I guess I'll play. Hate to be a stuck-up party poop, ya know? That and why waste a good opportunity to talk about myself? So, here we go.
A). Link to the person that tagged you (done!) and post the rules on your blog... (done!)
B). Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself...
C). Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs...
D). Let each person know that they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Ok, lemme see, lemme see. Hmm, seven wild, wonderful, weird things about moi:
1. I love it when my husband wears my clothes. There is something so sexy about that....especially the pants that are oh so tight on his nice nice ass. (Well, this is as much as you should expect for a post after a good lunch session.)
2. I was driving dirt bikes at the age of 12.
3. When I was a kid, I decided that if God really did exist, then he would make my action figure toys come to life if I prayed for it hard enough.
4. I have a never-ending hunger for anything pickled. Seriously, my mouth is watering as I type.
5. I am a dream-seer. Take it as you will.
6. Nuclear war scares the shit out of me. If I think about it too much, I feel a desperate need to find a deserted island and hunker down.
7. I've always wondered what it feels like to have a penis. Not envy, per se, but more curiosity.
Geez, that's more tiring than I thought it would be. So here's the part where I'm supposed to "tag" people, but I like the bad luck that comes with breaking a chain letter (FUCK writing that shit ten times over) so I'm going to go against the grain and end this little path here. Go elsewhere for your trail into the rabbit hole, friends. Mwah-ha-ha-ha!